PF30 Threaded bottom bracket features two machined aluminum cups that thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Directly replaces all OEM PF30 bottom brackets. Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch, 48.5mm outer diameter cups. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 79mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB30 - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 114g
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
$1.99 - $2.49
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
- Simple and reliable square taper bottom bracket - Replaces both BB-UN26 and BB-UN55 - Sealed cartridge bearings - Cr-Mo axle - For bicycles equipped with a chain case, select BB-UN300-K - For E-type front derailleur compatibility, choose BB-UN300-E - Fixing bolts not included; Shimano FC-E6000 bolts suggested
$29.99 - $44.99
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
$31.99 - $38.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
$36.99 - $49.99
Pressfit Model: • For use on BB86/92 bottom bracket shells • Compatible with 24mm spindle Hollowtech II cranksets • BB Shell Width (mm): 92 mm • BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 • Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41 • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II Threaded Model: • Includes 3 x 2.5mm spacers • Includes TL-FC24 adapter tool • Reduced size for light weight • New seal construction for smoother rotation • Requires TL-FC34 or included TL-FC24 adaptor for installation & removal • BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm • BB/Frame Interface: English • Defined Color: Black • Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II • Weight: 77 g
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features sealed bearings for a smooth pedal stroke and impressive reliability. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
$37.99 - $41.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Significantly lighter than PFGXP system - Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame - Easy installation - Two fully sealed cartridge bearings - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - BB-frame interface PressFit (Road: 86.5mm) - Crank-BB interface DUB - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Steel
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
$59.99 - $64.99
Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family. - Compatible with standard threaded BSA shells - Standard 6806 retainer bearings - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits - Inner sleeve protects against water - Rubber seal located on the bearing's external side helps to reduce the risk of water penetration
Race Face SRX ISIS bottom brackets feature 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles. • Features 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles • Requires ISIS installation tool
$44.99 - $49.99
Designed to be used with X-Type or EXI cranksets. Manufactured from high strength aluminum & featuring custom retainer bearings. Features • BB Cups are forged & CNC machined from 6066 aluminum. • Tapering wall construction to minimize weight. • Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearing • Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out. • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease — tested & proven to extend bearing life.
$24.99 - $28.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
This European type bottom bracket features four sealed cartridge bearings inside threaded aluminum bearing cups. Includes center tube spacer and plenty of adjustment washers. Product Specifications - Type: Euro - Bearings: 4x Sealed - Includes: Cups, Bearings, Spacer, Washers - Weight: 3.8oz
Includes two precision sealed Mid type bearings, high-density plastic cone spacers, center tube spacer, sprocket adapter, and plenty of adjustment washers. Product Specifications - Type: Mid - Bearings: 2x Sealed - Includes: Bearings, Cones, Spacer, Washers - Weight: 4.4oz
High performing square bottom bracket interfaces with English frames. - Fits square-taper spindle cranksets - Alloy adjustable cups - Includes 2 axle bolts
$19.99 - $32.99
Kink bottom bracket kits include precision sealed bearings, machined dust cover cones, and all the spacers needed for perfect crank and chain alignment. The center tube spacer is a standard 51mm width so no additional internal spacers are needed, and on the off chance your frame requires a 48mm center spacer, it can be cut down using the cut guide machined into the spacer. TECH SPECS - Type: Mid - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bearings: Precision Sealed - Weight: 5.0oz(22mm)
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
$14.99 - $16.99
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
- Bottom brackets for e*thirteen XCX, TRS, and LG1 cranks. Also compatible with older Fifteen.G cranks (requires spacer and wave washer kit) - 7075-T6 black anodized cups with custom angular contact bearings - One year no questions ask - Model: EXA+ - Interface: P3 Connect - Shell: English - For installation of BSA bottom brackets, use e*thirteen BB tool (included with cranksets) or a 1-3/4" 12 point socket
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 29mm spindle diameter SRAM DUB compatible cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement. Bottom Bracket Includes: - BB Cups with bearings - 2x Silicone dust seals - 2x 0.5mm crank spindle spacers - 2x 1.0mm crank spindle spacers - 1x 2.5mm crank spindle spacer - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, PF30/83 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 83mm - 92mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm - Over Bearing Width: 86.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell - Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields - Weight: 126g Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell ID, 86 – 92mm wide BB shell) and 29mm diameter spindle SRAM DUB compatible cranks: - BB386EVO - BB392EVO - BBRIGHT - PF30 with 83mm wide BB shell (downhill)
Page 1 of 6 Next page